MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.10

+
Thomas Graves 2013-12-03, 06:22
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-12-03, 15:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-12-03, 18:24
+
Jason Lowe 2013-12-04, 21:05
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.10
With 6 +1's (4 binding, 2 non-binding) the vote passes.  I'll publish this
today.

Tom

On 12/3/13 12:22 AM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hey Everyone,
>
>There have been lots of improvements and bug fixes that have went into
>branch-0.23 since the 0.23.9 release.  We think its time to do a 0.23.10
>so I have created a release candidate (rc0) for a Hadoop-0.23.10 release.
>
>The RC is available at:
>http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.10-rc0/
>

>The RC Tag in svn is here:
>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.10-rc0/
>

>The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>

>Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days
>til December 9th.
>
>I am +1 (binding).
>
>thanks,
>Tom Graves