Flume >> mail # dev >> Review Board and JIRA Updating Items with Timestamps in the Future

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-10, 11:11
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-10, 12:12
Re: Review Board and JIRA Updating Items with Timestamps in the Future
Thank you very much Jarek for the clarification.

Thank explains a lot.

I was a bit thrown off when I observed that.