HBase >> mail # user >> How to get region location?

Re: How to get region location?
Oh! that's so easy! Thanks. I don't know how I missed it. :(

And from the table.jsp code I figured that the Master is used only to
retreive the number of requests for this region, which I don't need.

Thanks,

JM

2012/12/4,ramkrishna vasudevan