HBase >> mail # user >> region server not response

region server not response
hi every body

in my cluster sometime a region server not responsed  and we give exception
like this :
"org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException:
Failed 22 actions: servers with issues: n6:60020"
after this exception i check log of n6 and log has not any exception but
region server does not responsed.
when i run "hbase-daemon.sh stop regionserver" on n6, this command does not
complete( show unlimited dot in screen)

i should run "kill -9" to kill the region server process and run again.

what happened?
thanks.