MapReduce >> mail # user >> changing ha failover auto conf value

+
Quentin Ambard 2012-11-22, 19:11
Re: changing ha failover auto conf value
Hi,

Losing a complete node (ZKFC plus NN) with a journal node (QJM)
configuration shouldn't be causing automatic failover to fail. Could
you post up both your NameNode and ZKFC logs somewhere we can take a
look?

--
Harsh J
+