MapReduce >> mail # user >> Shoud I use MapReduce 0.2X, or 1.0?

Re: Shoud I use MapReduce 0.2X, or 1.0?

There are two major release lines: 1.x and 2.x.

1.x is deemed stable and 2.x is considered alpha quality.

0.23.* is the last of 0.2X line. 0.23.* is used mostly by Yahoo! to stabilize the last code minus some features present in 2.x like some HDFS HA work, PB use in RPC layer etc.

Thanks,
+Vinod