HBase >> mail # user >> Using put for nullifying qualifiers

+
Kristoffer Sjögren 2012-05-22, 16:55
+
Tom Brown 2012-05-22, 18:30
+
Kristoffer Sjögren 2012-05-22, 20:22
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-22, 20:45
+
Kristoffer Sjögren 2012-05-23, 07:29
+
Tom Brown 2012-05-23, 13:39
Re: Using put for nullifying qualifiers
Gotcha.

Columns are quite dynamic in my case, but since I need to fetch rows first
anyways; a KeyOnlyFilter to first find them and then overwrite values will
do just fine.

Cheers,
-Kristoffer