Hive >> mail # dev >> Logging info is not present in console output

Re: Logging info is not present in console output
Are you running via console? The default logging level is WARN.

$HIVE_HOME/bin/hive -hiveconf hive.root.logger=INFO,console
This should print the INFO messages onto the console.

--
Swarnim