Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-29, 14:29
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-29, 20:29
+
Jason Lowe 2013-01-29, 17:51
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-02-06, 06:41
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-02-05, 16:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-05, 15:08
+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-05, 15:04
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-02-05, 16:06
+
Mahadev Konar 2013-02-05, 16:46
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release
I'm testing the RC without the native libs, and I'm seeing warning output
to stderr on some shell commands, similar to what is reported in HDFS-4427.
 (See example below.)  Is this a known issue for the release?

Thanks,
--Chris

[cnauroth@ubuntu:pts/0] hadoop-0.23.6

> bin/hadoop fs -cat /hello1
13/02/05 10:38:20 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
hello
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 for release. Ran a few sample jobs. (binding).
>
> mahadev
>
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Daryn Sharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > Built from source and successfully ran jobs on a secure cluster.
> >
> > Daryn
> >
> > On Feb 5, 2013, at 9:04 AM, Thomas Graves wrote:
> >
> >> This vote is supposed to end today.  Please take a look and vote.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Tom

> in

> days.