Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release

Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release
I'm testing the RC without the native libs, and I'm seeing warning output
to stderr on some shell commands, similar to what is reported in HDFS-4427.
 (See example below.)  Is this a known issue for the release?

Thanks,
--Chris

[cnauroth@ubuntu:pts/0] hadoop-0.23.6

> bin/hadoop fs -cat /hello1
13/02/05 10:38:20 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
hello