HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?

+
Stack 2013-10-25, 16:45
+
Jesse Yates 2013-10-25, 17:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-25, 17:12
+
Gary Helmling 2013-10-25, 17:16
+
黄浩松 2013-10-25, 17:16
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-25, 17:44
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-10-25, 17:58
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-25, 18:10
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-25, 18:30
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-10-25, 18:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-25, 18:57
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-25, 18:42
+
Stack 2013-10-26, 23:00
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-10-25, 18:43
+
Dave Wang 2013-10-25, 17:38
+
Stack 2013-10-26, 23:01
+
Talat UYARER 2013-10-27, 04:12
+
Stack 2013-10-27, 04:20
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-10-28, 16:43
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-26, 00:25
Re: DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?
+1, same for me
On Oct 26, 2013 2:26 AM, "Andrew Purtell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> I only use SVN when committing.
>

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > At yesterday's dev meetup -- minutes to follow -- it was suggested we
> move
> > the project to git as our repo of truth.
> >
> > What do folks think?  How patches are contributed and committer will have
> > to change to match git-flow.
> >
> > Josh Eiser, an accumulo committer, was at the dev meetup yesterday and
> was
> > kind enough to write up the steps involved moving their project over.
>  See
> > the discussion on how they come up w/ a process in particular.
> >
> > St.Ack

+
Talat UYARER 2013-10-26, 20:50