MapReduce >> mail # user >> Problem while running simple WordCount program(hadoop-1.0.4) on eclipse.

Re: Problem while running simple WordCount program(hadoop-1.0.4) on eclipse.
the user through which you are running your hadoop, set permission to tmp
dir for that user.

*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv