HBase >> mail # user >> Allocating more heap for endpoint coprocessors

Allocating more heap for endpoint coprocessors
Hi,

We have some memory intensive endpoint coprocessors running on our RegionServers. As a result, we want to allocate more heap for the coprocessors, but there doesn't seem to be much documentation on which Hbase processes are directly responsible for coprocessors. Does anyone happen to know or direct me to some resource that does?

Thanks,
Young Kim