From: Mohamed Riadh Trad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 18:20:26
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Customized TextInputFormat

Hi All,

Is possible to customize the TextInputFormat in a way that it return the same line n times but with different keys, as for example it returns the same line but with different start positions?

Bests,
Trad Mohamed Riadh, M.Sc, Ing.
PhD. student
INRIA-TELECOM PARISTECH - ENPC School of International Management

Office: 11-15
Phone: (33)-1 39 63 59 33
Fax: (33)-1 39 63 56 74
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]