Accumulo >> mail # dev >> +1 verify-sorted-pom

Re: +1 verify-sorted-pom
The parts I like best is not just the sorted dependencies, but also
the indentation standardization, and the element placement standards.

As a reminder, to quickly conform to the sort plugin standards, do:
"mvn clean -P sortpom" (also documented in XML comments in the pom
itself)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii