HBase >> mail # user >> Coprocessor HDFS jar hot deployment

Re: Coprocessor HDFS jar hot deployment
Yes of course ; CP is instantiated (and start() method is then called) when
the region is starting. When disabling/enabling the table it will force all
regions to be re-opened.

--
Adrien Mogenet
06.59.16.64.22