HBase >> mail # user >> Re: CDH4.4 and HBASE-8912 issue

Re: CDH4.4 and HBASE-8912 issue
Moving to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

HBASE-8912 is still unresolved, and 0.94.13 is just the targeted
version presently.

Are you certain this is the exact issue you're hitting? I believe you
can workaround this by removing the specific bad znode in ZK or so.
When starting up after your major upgrade, did you ensure cleaning
your ZK /hbase znode?

--
Harsh J
+