HDFS >> mail # user >> HDFS Cluster Summary DataNode usages

HDFS Cluster Summary DataNode usages
Hi Guys,

In DataNodes usages in What is
*Min %**Median %**Max %* *stdev % ?
*
*
*
Configured Capacity:608.11 TBDFS Used:138.84 TB Non DFS Used:29.4 TBDFS
Remaining:439.88 TBDFS Used% :22.83 %DFS Remaining%:72.34 %Block Pool
Used:138.84 TBBlock
Pool Used%:22.83 %DataNodes usages:Min % Median %Max %stdev %

16.2 %18.34 %85.74 %32.58 %
-Dhansekaran.