Hadoop, mail # user - What do we call Hadoop+HBase+Lucene+Zookeeper+etc....

Re: What do we call Hadoop+HBase+Lucene+Zookeeper+etc....
Andrew Purtell 2009-05-05, 07:37

Hi Bradford,

Your mail reminds me of something I recently came across:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/clouds/apache_cloud_computing_edition.pdf

Perhaps if you have slides accompanying your talk, you may
consider to make them publicly available. I for one would
love to see them.

Best regards,

    - Andy