Accumulo >> mail # dev >> distributionManagement section in pom.xml points to Benson's public_html directory.

+
David Medinets 2013-02-27, 03:33
+
Christopher 2013-02-27, 06:08
Re: distributionManagement section in pom.xml points to Benson's public_html directory.
Oh gosh, no.

There's a new plugin for integrating the site plugin with the new CMS.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-scm-publish-plugin/

There are a number of projects now using this, not least Maven itself.
I might have some time for this in the next day or two, but I have to
start by confessing that I have no idea what the ASF CMS situation
'round here.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:08 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's as good as any other, for now. We're not doing site builds right
> now, and we're certainly not executing site:deploy, so it doesn't
> matter. However, if there's a better staging area, that'd be better,
> in case we do start generating the maven site. Clearly, Benson was
> playing with this, and may wish to continue to do so, but I'm not
> familiar enough with Apache infrastructure to know where else it could
> be put.
>
> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:33 PM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> This can't be correct... can it?
>>
>>   <distributionManagement>
>>     <site>
>>       <id>accumulo.mvn.website</id>
>>       <name>Accumulo Maven Site</name>
>>       <url>scp://people.apache.org/x1/home/bimargulies/public_html/accumulo-site-stage</url>
>>     </site>
>>   </distributionManagement>
+
Christopher 2013-02-27, 16:16