Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC5

Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC5
I've fixed these two issues for 1.5.1.

+1 for RC5

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I tried searching for accumulo jars in the code.  I didn't find any
> obviously bad globbing other than what Eric encountered in
> o.a.a.test.randomwalk.State (^accumulo-core-.+jar, ^accumulo-fate-.+jar,
> ^accumulo-server-.+jar, ^accumulo-trace-.+jar), though in several places
> we're still globbing when we don't need to be.  I did notice that the
> contrib/findbugs_build.xml file still refers to 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT jars.
>
> In my opinion these are not blockers.
>

> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> I don't know if it is a blocker, but the nodes of RandomWalk that use
>> map/reduce do not work.  The libjars is incorrect because the version
>> information is gone from the jar filenames.
>>
>> -Eric
>>

>> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Accumulo
>>> version 1.5.0.
>>>
>>> All artifacts, including the source tarball (which is the primary
>>> artifact, and contains the official release, as a checkout of this
>>> tag), were generated with the maven-release-plugin, which created and
>>> built artifacts from the following tag in SVN:
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.5.0-RC5
>>>
>>> To reproduce all the artifacts in this build, ensure you have all the
>>> prerequisites (thrift compiler with python, ruby, java, and C++
>>> support installed, LaTeX/pdflatex, rpmbuild, glibc development
>>> packages, a gpg-agent running, etc.), then check out the tag, and
>>> execute:
>>>   assemble/build.sh --seal-jars
>>>
>>> All tarballs, checksums, signatures, etc. are available at in the
>>> Apache Maven Staged Repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-026/
>>>
>>> Keys:
>>> http://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS
>>>
>>> Changes:
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.5.0-RC5/CHANGES
>>>
>>> The vote will be held open for the next 72 hours.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Christopher L Tubbs II
>>> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.rpm.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-src.tar.gz.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-native.rpm.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-src.tar.gz
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-test.deb
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.tar.gz.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-native.rpm
>>> accumulo-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-test.rpm
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.deb
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.rpm
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.tar.gz
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-native.deb
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-test.rpm.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-bin.deb.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-test.deb.asc
>>> accumulo-1.5.0-native.deb.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0-javadoc.jar
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0-sources.jar
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0-javadoc.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0.jar
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0-sources.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-core-1.5.0.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0.jar
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0-javadoc.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0.pom.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0-sources.jar
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0-javadoc.jar
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0-sources.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-examples-simple-1.5.0.pom
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0-sources.jar.asc
>>> accumulo-test-1.5.0.pom