Hadoop >> mail # general >> locking down wiki.apache.org/hadoop

Re: locking down wiki.apache.org/hadoop
Seems like a good idea.

We do want powered by submission to be as low friction as possible.  Can we do a form -> jira or something, so we grant access and add their content on one submission?

Any thoughts?

---
E14 - typing on glass