Zookeeper >> mail # user >> RE: About initLimit and syncLimit

+
charles charles 2012-09-24, 23:52
+
charles charles 2012-09-24, 23:59
+
ramachandra 2012-09-25, 10:48
RE: About initLimit and syncLimit
Yeah, I maybe the same problem! Maybe we misunderstand the initLimit and syncLimit.Please check for me: 1. Leader will wait for follow 10*tickTime to do such things: connect to leader,  and sync the lasted data from leader. But, if the time follow load snap data from local disk is included in 10*tickTime?