Hadoop >> mail # user >> location of HDFS directory on my Local system

location of HDFS directory on my Local system
Hi,i am new to Hadoop

i install Hadoop cluster on my Ubuntu

using Below command i created one folder "*foodir*"
*~bin/hadoop dfs -mkdir /foodir*

in my file system , what will be location of folder "*foodir*" ??