Flume >> mail # dev >> API Docs and PDFs on the website

API Docs and PDFs on the website
Hi,

I assume the PDFs and API Docs on the release page
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.3.0.html are just manually
generated and then committed directly to the prod website?

I just want to confirm as I am trying to put together a guide on how
to edit the website and what items need to be updated as part of a
release.

Brock