HBase >> mail # dev >> how to package hbase-0.97.0-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz from trunk source

+
liushaohui 2013-05-03, 03:11
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-03, 03:45
+
liushaohui 2013-05-03, 04:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-03, 04:05
Re: how to package hbase-0.97.0-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz from trunk source
The doc has been updated.  I just need to push out the doc to our website.
Will do it in a day or so.  Sorry for inconvenience.
St.Ack