HBase, mail # user - HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-25, 20:30
Hi again.  I have 3 log files and only one of them had anything in them,
here are the file names.  I'm assuming that you're talking about the
directory ${APACHE_HBASE_HOME}/logs, yes?

Here are the file names:
-rw-rw-r--. 1 user user 12465 Apr 25 14:54 hbase-ysg-master-ysg.connect.log
-rw-rw-r--. 1 user user     0 Apr 25 14:54 hbase-ysg-master-ysg.connect.out
-rw-rw-r--. 1 user user     0 Apr 25 14:54 SecurityAuth.audit

Also, to answer your question about the UI, I tried that URL (I'm doing all
of this on my laptop just to learn at the moment) and neither the URL nor
localhost:60010 worked.  So, the answer to your question is that the UI is
not showing up.  This could be due to not being far along in the tutorial,
perhaps?

Thanks again!