Pig, mail # user - Is there a workaround to "Projection map of new predecessor is null" ??

+
hc busy 2010-09-21, 21:52
+
hc busy 2010-09-23, 19:13
Re: Is there a workaround to "Projection map of new predecessor is null" ??
Ashutosh Chauhan 2010-09-27, 06:12
Hey hc,

It will be great if you can create a jira and upload a pig script
reproducing the issue. We should investigate if we can produce better
error messages so that users can debug their script faster in such
cases.

Ashutosh