MapReduce, mail # user - Re: configure mapreduce to work with pem files.

+
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-02-13, 13:45
Re: configure mapreduce to work with pem files.
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-13, 13:58
Pedro,

Hadoop does not need ssh in MR.

hadoop start up script needs ssh setup so that you can start all your
services from a single node. And that is not mandatory. You can login to
all nodes and start individual services on the nodes as needed by the node
with the correct configuration for hadoop

--
Nitin Pawar