HDFS >> mail # user >> where reduce is copying?

+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2013-02-28, 06:57
Re: where reduce is copying?
The latter (from other machines, inbound to where the reduce is
running, onto the reduce's local disk, via mapred.local.dir). The
reduce will, obviously, copy outputs from all maps that may have
produced data for its assigned partition ID.

--
Harsh J
+