Hive >> mail # dev >> Branch for HIVE-4160

Branch for HIVE-4160
Hi Folks,
     I want to propose for creation of a separate branch for HIVE-4160
work. This is a significant amount of work, and support for very basic
functionality will need big chunks of code. It will also take some time to
stabilize and test. A separate dev branch will allow us to do this work
incrementally and collaboratively. We have already uploaded a design
document on the jira for comments/feedback.

thanks
jitendra
--
<http://hortonworks.com/download/>