HBase >> mail # user >> remove deadservers

Re: remove deadservers
Assuming you are running with multiple masters it should be perfectly safe to restart one of them. In my experience this does not cause any service interruption. If you aren't running with multiple in a production environment I suggest setting one up.

Sent from iPhone.