Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-10-25, 20:54
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-10-25, 20:56
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0
I will have some time next week to sit down and run through a bunch of
packages - can we postpone the voting results a bit?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)