Drill, mail # dev - Logging and Lilith

Logging and Lilith
Jacques Nadeau 2013-05-29, 20:34
Hey Drillers,

FYI, I just pushed some small changesets to the execwork branch to
make sure that execwork compiles and correctly runs all its tests
(some weren't getting picked up by surefire since they weren't named
with Test in them, some failed because they hadn't always been run.)
As a part of this, one of the other changes I made was that the
default testing logging information is now pointed at the Lilith
socket.

For those of you who are unfamiliar, Lilith is a fairly useful log
viewer app that makes it easier to manage what is going on than trying
to consume a console output.  If you run it with this new
configuration, all logging will show up there for consumption.

You can download it at http://www.huxhorn.de/

Jacques