Hadoop >> mail # general >> follow up Hadoop mavenization work

Re: follow up Hadoop mavenization work
HADOOP-6671 is now in trunk. After you do an update you will need to
use Maven 3 to build Common. There are instructions at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-common/BUILDING.txt

HDFS and MapReduce still use Ant, and the instructions for
cross-project builds are in
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute.

Please send any questions/ideas for improvements, etc to the dev list.

Thanks,
Tom