Hadoop >> mail # dev >> python streaming error

python streaming error
Hi,

     When I run code below as a streaming, the job error N/A and killed.  I run step by step, find it error when
" file_obj = open(file) " .  When I run same code outside of hadoop, everything is ok.

  1 #!/bin/env python
  2
  3 import sys
  4
  5 for line in sys.stdin:
  6     offset,filename = line.split("\t")
  7     file = "hdfs://user/hdfs/catalog3/" + filename
  8     print line
  9     print filename
 10     print file
 11     file_obj = open(file)