HBase >> mail # user >> Regionserver goes down while endpoint execution

+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-12, 05:51
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-12, 06:01
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-12, 06:27
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-12, 06:59
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-12, 11:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-12, 16:29
+
Gary Helmling 2013-03-12, 18:13
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-13, 15:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-13, 16:01
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2013-03-13, 16:08
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-14, 17:09
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-14, 17:15
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2013-03-14, 17:45
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-03-15, 06:55
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-20, 07:41
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-20, 08:01
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-03-20, 08:36
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-20, 12:44
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-03-20, 12:58
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-20, 13:18
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-25, 16:53
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-03-26, 06:20
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-26, 07:27
+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-03-26, 07:42
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-26, 08:27
+
Anoop John 2013-03-26, 17:17
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-03-28, 10:50
Re: Regionserver goes down while endpoint execution
Yes, you may have to write  your custom load balancer that does that.

REgards
Ram

+
Agarwal, Saurabh 2013-03-28, 12:26