Zookeeper, mail # dev - Facing one issue while upgrading from zookeeper-3.4.2 to zookeeper-3.4.3

Re: Facing one issue while upgrading from zookeeper-3.4.2 to zookeeper-3.4.3
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-23, 15:23
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:34 PM, Nijel s f <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I executed the updgrade scenario from 3.3.5 version to 3.4.3
>
> But still getting the same exception :(

Re-read my previous email "is for upgrading from version 2 to version
3". Perhaps I wasn't clear enough - if you are upgrading from version
2.x.x to version 3.x.x then you should use the upgrade utility. Your
latest response is a minor upgrade, no need to run the utility for
that.

Patrick