HBase >> mail # dev >> What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 15:29
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 16:05
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 16:45
Re: What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?
I don't know :-)
I don't use it personally, I suppose it means its usage is not mandatory on
HBase.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:45 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Regarding "Resume progress", when should that be used?
>
> JM
+
Harsh J 2013-01-03, 18:06
+