Drill, mail # dev - Canonical examples

+
Ben Becker 2013-09-10, 16:52
RE:  Canonical examples
Yash Sharma 2013-09-10, 16:58
Beer meaphor?
:-)

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

Ben Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

As we continue to update Drill's user documentation, I think it's important
that everything is consistent and cohesive.  One way to move toward this
goal is to use a single metaphor in our examples.  In the existing
documentation, this has primarily been a donut store.

Are there any objections or concerns about continuing with this metaphor?
 Please feel free to propose a new metaphor if you think it will help our
users.

Note that this is not meant to be a binding decision, and does not preclude
other types of examples when appropriate.

Thanks,
-Ben

Ted Dunning 2013-09-10, 17:37
+