Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?

Re: 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?
What is the yammer bug?

I expect it will be a blocker for me to use the patched yammer, since I
can't upgrade everything else to use it in our build.

Is it a patch for the 2.x version that's coming?  Or to the as yet
unreleased 3.x version?

Jason