Pig >> mail # user >> How to read Mahout generated sequence files in Pig

+
keeyong han 2013-02-04, 23:58
+
Harsha 2013-02-05, 00:06
Re: How to read Mahout generated sequence files in Pig
The elephant bird sequence file loader should work, you'll just need to register the mahout jar with the vector writable they use.

David

On Feb 4, 2013, at 7:06 PM, Harsha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> keeyong,
>    we used elephantbird( https://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird ) from twitter to read/write sequence files.
> Take a look at these classes com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.store.SequenceFileStorage, com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.load.SequenceFileLoader.
>
> --
> Harsha
>

> On Monday, February 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM, keeyong han wrote:
>
>> I am wondering how I can read Mahout generated sequence files in Pig? I guess there might be a UDF but I can't find one yet.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Keeyong

+
keeyong han 2013-02-06, 20:46