HDFS, mail # user - Re: How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.

Re: How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-01-31, 13:58
Hi Hemanth,

Thanks for spending your valuable time for me.

This mapred job -list-blacklisted-trackers for find jobtracker level but I
want hdfs level I didn't find any command. [HDFS Blacklisted nodes] Please
guide me. And also to clear blacklisted nodes via command line

-Dhanasekaran.