Accumulo >> mail # dev >> IntelliJ Idea profile for the coding standards

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-06-25, 16:04
Re: IntelliJ Idea profile for the coding standards
Install the Eclipse Formatter Plugin in intellij and use the eclipse
codestyle xml provided on the Accumulo Source page.

You'll want to turn the option of combining imports into * as well. Youll
find that option in the code style-> imports section of the preferences.
On Jun 25, 2013 12:05 PM, "Supun Kamburugamuva" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you have a IntelliJ Idea profile for the coding standards of the
> project. I remember seeing this somewhere. But not sure where it is.
>
> Thanks,
> Supun..

+
Corey Nolet 2013-06-25, 16:11