Accumulo, mail # dev - IntelliJ Idea profile for the coding standards

Re: IntelliJ Idea profile for the coding standards
Corey Nolet 2013-06-25, 16:10
Install the Eclipse Formatter Plugin in intellij and use the eclipse
codestyle xml provided on the Accumulo Source page.

You'll want to turn the option of combining imports into * as well. Youll
find that option in the code style-> imports section of the preferences.