Accumulo >> mail # dev >> IntelliJ Idea profile for the coding standards

Re: IntelliJ Idea profile for the coding standards
Install the Eclipse Formatter Plugin in intellij and use the eclipse
codestyle xml provided on the Accumulo Source page.

You'll want to turn the option of combining imports into * as well. Youll
find that option in the code style-> imports section of the preferences.