Flume >> mail # user >> Source and Sink on different machine

Re: Source and Sink on different machine
if I understood it correctly, you want to put your log data into hbase
which is hosted remotely?

yes thats easily doable.

Flume-NG does everything alone instead of older master-slave architecture.
It has currently source channel and sink. you can collect logs on a machine
via an agent and using same agent you can sink them into hbase  on a remote
host

--
Nitin Pawar