Pig, mail # dev - What do we need to change site documentation?

Re: What do we need to change site documentation?
Alan Gates 2013-02-19, 15:07
No, somebody fixed it a while ago so it works with java 6.  Just checkout pig/site, make your changes, build with "ant -Dforrest.home=<whatever>", view the changes locally under the publish directory, add any new files, and check in.  The publication from SVN to web is now automatic.  It all works fine with the default Java on my mac.

Alan.