Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-29, 14:29
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-29, 20:29
+
Jason Lowe 2013-01-29, 17:51
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-02-06, 06:41
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-02-05, 16:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-05, 15:08
+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-05, 15:04
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-02-05, 16:06
+
Mahadev Konar 2013-02-05, 16:46
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-05, 18:40
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-05, 19:03
+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-05, 20:19
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-02-05, 21:03
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-05, 21:19
+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-06, 01:38
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-06, 02:15
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release
+1 (binding)

I downloaded the image and ran a few simple jobs.

--Bobby

On 2/5/13 9:04 AM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This vote is supposed to end today.  Please take a look and vote.
>
>Thanks,
>Tom
>
>On 1/29/13 8:29 AM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>I've created another release candidate (RC1) for hadoop-0.23.6 that I
>>would like
>>to release.
>>
>>This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
>>it. It also contains fixes for the issues found in rc0 - YARN-354,
>>HDFS-4426, and HADOOP-9255
>>
>>The RC is available at:
>>http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.6-candidate-1/
>>The RC tag in svn is here:
>>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.6-rc1/
>>
>>The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>>
>>Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
>>

>>thanks,
>>Tom Graves

+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-06, 16:31