HBase, mail # user - Delete by timestamp?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-13, 23:26
Re: Delete by timestamp?
yuzhihong@... 2012-10-14, 00:13
Please take a look at HBASE-6942 where you can achieve the following using an endpoint.

Cheers

On Oct 13, 2012, at 4:26 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to delete all rows older than a certain date?
>
> In the delete object we can specify a timestamp but we have to specify
> a row too.
>
> I can still do a MR job and delete all row older than the given date,
> but is there another option?
>
> Thanks,
>
> JM
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-14, 00:30
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-14, 02:33
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-15, 04:55
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-15, 14:04
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-15, 15:07