Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.12.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-06, 06:28
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-06, 21:21
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-06, 21:26
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-06, 23:54
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 00:05
+
Mark Wagner 2013-10-07, 18:53
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 19:14
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-07, 19:28
+
Alan Gates 2013-10-07, 23:17
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-10-08, 00:39
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-10-08, 00:48
+
Mark Wagner 2013-10-08, 04:11
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-08, 16:27
Cheolsoo Park 2013-10-08, 20:25
+1

- Downloaded pig-0.12.0.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.12.0-candidate-2/pig-0.12.0.tar.gz>
and
ran full e2e and unit tests on Hadoop 1.x cluster.
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> +1
>
> * Verified top level files
> * Run commit tests
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 12:28:57PM -0700, Daniel Dai wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.12.0.
> >
> > Keys used to sign the release are available at
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
> >
> > Please download, test, and try it out:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.12.0-candidate-2/<
> http://people.apache.org/%7Edaijy/pig-0.12.0-candidate-0/>
> >
> > Should we release this? Vote closes on EOD this Thursday, Oct 10th.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Daniel
> >
> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE